Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today tells the story of Michael, a man with no past, who must recover his identity and decode the two events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. The first one is the so-called “Great Wave,” an inexplicable chain of natural disasters.
Boxed edition includes:
Extended manual (Developer artbook)
“Dead Synchronicity‘s story is extremely compelling and fairly well told.” (Game Sprew 9/10)
The second is a pandemic that has turned humans into “the Dissolved,” infected beings with special cognitive powers whose sick bodies will eventually dissolve into blood. If Michael doesn’t hurry, he won’t be able to avoid the impending moment of “dead synchronicity” when Time itself starts to dissolve.
Players will find space-time distortions, concentration camps, supernatural phenomena, gruesome deaths, hard-to-solve puzzles and, all in all, a bloodstained challenge!
- Classic point and click interface
- 2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
- Stunning dystopian sci-fi plot
- Mature content featuring a dark, bloodstained story
- Atmospheric soundtrack composed by the indie rock band Kovalski
- Old school, progressive “free-roaming” immersive experience
- English and German voice over
Play for FREE the prologue to Dead Synchronicity:
The Longest Night
Video playthrough of the Longest Night
Boxed Pre-Order Now
Draw the Barman character from Dead Synchronicity
“Dead Synchronicity” – Alberto composing the “Lullaby” theme