Legal advice in English
Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use for the website
In compliance with the information obligation stipulated in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L., as the owner of the website WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM, declares
- Identification data:
- Corporate name: PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L.
- Corporate address: C/ ALBASANZ 35, 2ºA – 28037 MADRID
- TIN: B87840203
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Trade Registry of Madrid: Volume 36.125, Page 143, Section 8, Sheet M-649092.
This information constitutes and regulates the conditions for use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the website published at the address WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM assume and commit to respect.
- “Page”: address WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM, made available to Internet users.
- “User”: natural or legal person that uses or browses the Page.
- “Content”: the pages that constitute the entirety of the website WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM, which constitute the information and services that PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. makes available to Internet users. These include the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source code and, in general, any type of material contained on the Page.
- “Hyperlink”: technique through which a User can browse through different Web pages, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or sentence that contains the link.
- “Cookies”: technical means of “traceability” and monitoring the browsing on the Web pages. These are small text files that are created on the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, therefore PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. will provide opportune and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
3. Users / Conditions of use
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use for this Legal Notice, they will abstain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENT”) owned by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. The USER accepts liability for their use of the website.
Some pages of the Website (WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM) may permit participation through comments, in which case the user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending said texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER commits and accepts that they will make adequate use of the content that WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM offers through the website, and will not use them to:
- incur in illicit or illegal activities or activities that are contrary to good faith and public order.
- distribute content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic nature, illegal pornography, justification of terrorism or contrary to human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM, the suppliers or third parties, introduce or distribute computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to causing the above-mentioned damages.
- attempt to access and, where applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, the user will respect the applicable legislation, morals and generally accepted good conduct, public order and these general conditions for access and use.
For this purpose, the USER is obliged and commits to NOT use any of the Content for purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, damaging to third party rights and interests or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede normal use of the Content, the computer systems or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. , other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER is obliged and commits to not transmit, disclose or make available to third parties any type of material contained on the Page, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source code, or any type of other material they may have access to due to their condition as a User of the Page, without this list being all-inclusive.
Furthermore, in conformance with the above, the USER cannot:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless availing of express written consent from PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. , who is the owner of the corresponding rights, or where legally authorized.
- Delete, manipulate or otherwise alter the copyright and any other identification data for the rights reserved by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. or its owners, digital ID and/or prints, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Content through the use of methods or procedures, where applicable, other than those provided for this purpose or indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Content is stored or, in general, those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that there is no risk of damage or disabling of the Page and/or the Content.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
- That PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L will not be liable in any way for the opinions provided by the users, who participate under their own sole liability.
- That the comments from the users do not represent the opinions of PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. , its partners or its employees.
- That PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of the content sent by the users. In this sense, all comments received will automatically be reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated with regards to format by a website administrator, who will always act in respect of the democratic liberties of expression and information.
Furthermore, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and observations that violate respect for human dignity, whether discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threatening young people or children, order or public safety or that, in the company’s opinion, is not suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM will not be liable for opinions provided by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in conformance with the establishments of the applicable regulations.
As a service for our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled byPROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L.. Therefore, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. does not guarantee or assume any liability for the legality, reliability, utility, accuracy and relevance of the content on these websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information on these websites that are not related to WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM, please take into consideration that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Furthermore, people who wish to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.BLG-PUBLISHING.COM) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the hyperlink exclusively permits access to the home page, but cannot reproduce the same in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require express, unequivocal written authorization from PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L.
- No frames will be created with the Websites or on Websites owned by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements will be made about PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L., its executives, employees or collaborators, or the people that interact with the Page in any way, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided.
- There will be no declaration or understanding that PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. has authorized the hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Website where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Website where the Hyperlink is established will only contain the information strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Website where the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to good morals and generally accepted good conduct, and public order, and will not contain any content contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the services offered on the Website, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the Website, the configuration and design of the same and of this Legal Notice, as well as any other specific conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Page.
8. Intellectual/industrial property
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights related to the website, as well as the elements contained on the same (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for operation, access and use, etc.), owned by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. or its licensees, with all rights reserved.
Any use that is not previously authorized by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. will be considered serious non-compliance with the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER commits to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights held by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. The elements on the website can be viewed and even printed, copied and stored on the computer’s hard drive or any other physical format, provided that this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L..
All brands, commercial names or distinctive symbols of any nature that appear on the Page are the property of PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L., or where applicable, of the third parties that have authorized their use, without any understanding that the use or access of the Website and/or Content grants any rights to the User for said brands, commercial names and/or distinctive symbols, with no understanding of the User being granted any rights to exploitation that exist or may exist regarding said Content.
In the same way, the Content is the intellectual property of PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L., or third parties where applicable, therefore, the intellectual property rights are held by PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. or third parties that have authorized their use, who hold the exclusive rights to exploitation of the same in any way and, particularly, to the rights for reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the content on this website for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited, for all formats and technical means, except where there is authorization from PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L..
Unauthorized use of the information contained on this Website, as well as violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. or of third parties included on the Page that have provided content will lead to the legally established liabilities.
“Cookies” are a technical means of “traceability” and monitoring the browsing on the Web pages. These are small text files that are created on the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, therefore PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. informs you that cookies may be used in order to create statistics on the use of the website and to identify the User’s PC in order to recognize them on future visits. In any case, the user can configure their browser so as not to permit cookies during visits to the website.
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the USER’s privacy and therefore insists on the reading of the “Cookies Policy” on our website.
10. Page availability
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Content, nor that these are up to date, although it will always make its best efforts where applicable to avoid, resolve or update any issues. Consequently, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. does not assume any liability for damages or loss of any type produced for the USER involving errors or disconnection from the telecommunications networks producing suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service during the provision of the same or prior to the same.
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages and loss of any type that may be due to a lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Content, due to non-compliance with the expectation of use that the users may have attributed to the Page and its Content.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively that of informing the user of the existence of other websites that contain information on the same topic. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute a suggestion or recommendation.
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. does not assume any liability for security errors that may be produced, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files and documents stored on the same, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for connection to the services and content of the Website,
- Incorrect operation of the browser or the use of versions of the same that have not been updated.
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. is not liable for the content on the pages linked, for the operation or utility of the Hyperlinks or for the result of said links, and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the same that may produce alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any type caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the page does not imply any obligation for PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the responsibility of the User, in all cases, to avail of suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programs, therefore, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. is not liable for the possible security errors that may be produced during the provision of the service by the Page, nor for the possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored on the same, as a consequence of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the Website, due to incorrect operation of the browser or the use of versions of the same that are not updated.
11. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. makes its best efforts, but does not guarantee complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, utility and/or relevance of the Content.
The information contained on the pages that form part of this Website are of an information, consultation, distribution and advertising nature. Under no circumstances do they offer or constitute a binding or contractual commitment.
PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographic errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic change without prior warning of the content for extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Content.
12. Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and Content is, in principle, of indefinite duration. PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L., however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of service of the Page and/or any of the Content at any time. Where reasonably possible, PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING SPL, S.L. will provide prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may derive from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14. Applicable legislation
These conditions are subject to Spanish legislation.
All copyrights reserved under international laws and treaties on intellectual property. Copies, reproductions or disclosure, whether total or partial, by any means, is strictly prohibited.