Pixel Noir is now available through Steam Early Access.
The title from SWDTech finally reaches Steam early access system.
Madrid (Spain), June 7th, 2019: Although it has finally taken a little longer than expected, SWDTech‘s retro RPG is now available on Steam Early Accesssystem.
Pixel Noir is a J-RPG with a visual style reminiscent of the greatest moment of 16-bit splendour, combining the best of the genre that was enjoyed in the 1990s and a Noir aesthetic that blends classic detective stories with elements of science fiction and steampunk.
The newly released Early Access version includes four chapters, almost half of the game, and will serve as an indispensable tool for profiling the final version of Pixel Noir, as fans of the genre will be able to contribute all sorts of suggestions during the “second phase” of the game’s development.
The final version of Pixel Noir will have almost twice as much content as the one available on Early Access, as well as new areas to explore, more illustrations and visuals and, of course, the second part of the story told in the game.
In addition to the first four chapters (of the total seven that will contain the final version of Pixel Noir), the Early Access version includes:
- Three playable characters.
- Along with the main mission of each chapter, their respective secondary missions.
- Crafting and upgrading weapon system.
- Turn-based combat skills system.
- Quick Time Events system with combat skills.
- Puzzle solving.
- Dialogue options system to choose how to solve a case.
- Out of Combat Investigation Skill System.